Vejar Elementary Enrollment
Enrollment in District schools is processed at the individual school site.
Click Here to enroll: https://enrollment.wvusd.k12.ca.us/
You will need the following documents to enroll your child:
- If student is living with parent(s):
- Either a close of escrow paper, current monthly mortgage statement, current year's property tax statement, current rental/lease agreement, or current month rental receipt, and
- A current utility bill or utility turn-on receipt (gas, water or electric), and
- A DMV form (driver's license or California I.D.) with current address, and
- A form of student identification (with name, date of birth, photo, etc.)
- If student is living with a guardian:
- Same residency proof as for parents in #1 above plus proof of legal guardianship. Note that legal gaurdianships can only be obtained through a Court Order.
- If student is living with a relative, and legal guardianship has not been obtained, a "Caregiver's Authorization Affidavit" form must be completed.
- If student's family moves into the home of another family:
- Declaration of Residency document (Part I and Part II) are required. The family with proof of residence must meet the requirements of #1 above. If a family has a child already enrolled in the Walnut Valley Unified School District, a current utility bill is required as proof of continued residence.
If your child is entering kindergarten, you will also need:
- Proof of age (birth certificate, passport, or notarized baptismal record)
- Proof of current physical examination (In order to meet State requirements, must have occurred after March 1 of the year that the child is starting school)
- Proof of an oral health assessment no earlier than 12 months prior to enrollment.
If your child is entering transitional kindergarten, please click here.
For more information, please call the school office directly, or call the Educational Services Department at the District Office at 909-595-1261.
To determine your home school for registration, please click here for the school boundary map: School Boundary Map
Please click here to download enrollment forms: WVUSD District Enrollment Forms