2022-2023 Vejar Elementary Enrollment
Enrollment in District schools is processed at the individual school site.
Click Here to enroll: https://enrollment.wvusd.k12.ca.us/
You will need the following documents to enroll your child:
- If student is living with parent(s):
- Either a close of escrow paper, current monthly mortgage statement, current year's property tax statement, current rental/lease agreement, or current month rental receipt, and
- A current utility bill or utility turn-on receipt (gas, water or electric), and
- A DMV form (driver's license or California I.D.) with current address, and
- A form of student identification (with name, date of birth, photo, etc.)
- If student is living with a guardian:
- Same residency proof as for parents in #1 above plus proof of legal guardianship. Note: that legal guardianships can only be obtained through a Court Order.
- If student is living with a relative, and legal guardianship has not been obtained, a "Caregiver's Authorization Affidavit" form must be completed.
- If student's family moves into the home of another family:
- Declaration of Residency document (Part I and Part II) are required. The family with proof of residence must meet the requirements of #1 above. If a family has a child already enrolled in the Walnut Valley Unified School District, a current utility bill is required as proof of continued residence.
If your child is entering Kindergarten, you will also need:
*To qualify for Kindergarten enrollment, a child's birth date must be on or before September 1, 2017.
- Proof of age (birth certificate, passport, or notarized baptismal record)
- Proof of current physical examination (In order to meet State requirements, must have occurred after March 11th of the Kindergarten school year)
- Proof of an oral health assessment no earlier than 12 months prior to enrollment. Exam is due by May 31,2023 or 1st Grade, whichever is the child's first year of public school.
If your child is entering Transitional Kindergarten (TK), please click here.
To qualify for TK enrollment, a child's birthdate must be between Sept 2, 2017 - February 28, 2018.
For more information, please call the school directly at 909-594-1434 x 38141
call the Educational Services Dept. at the District Office at 909-595-1261.
To determine your home school for registration, please click here for the school boundary map:
Please click here to download enrollment forms: WVUSD District Enrollment Forms
Allen Bill Information
District of Choice