Vejar Elementary School Walnut Valley Unified School District

Skip to main content
Vejar Values Every Student, Every Day! Vejar named PBIS Silver Award School, California Gold Ribbon School!  Be Safe Be Respectful! Be Responsible!  Follow the Vejar Values everyday!  Enrollment is now open! WVUSD-Kids First, Every Student, Every Day! #vejarvalues #AllmeansAll
Enrollment Information » Enrollment Information

Enrollment Information

How to Enroll:

Walnut Valley Unified School District has begun registration for the 2016-2017 school year for children entering T/K, kindergarten through fifth grade.

TK now being offered at: Vejar, Castle Rock, Evergreen, CJ Morris,  and Collegewood only.

Students must be 5 years of age by September 1, 2015 to enroll in kindergarten for the 2015-16 school year.
Students turning 5 September 2, 2015 through December 1, 2015 must enroll in Transitional Kindergarten for the 2015-2016 school year.

Enrollment in District schools is processed at the individual school site.

You will need the following documents to enroll your child:
  1. Two proofs of residency (utility, gas or, telephone bill, and mortgage statement, etc.)
  2. Updated immunization records
  3. Address or prior school attended (so that we may request your child's records)
If your child is entering T/K (Transitional Kindergarten) or Kindergarten, you will also need:
  1. Proof of age (original birth certificate or passport)
  2. Proof of current physical examination (In order to meet State requirements, must have occurred after March 10 of the year that the child is starting school)
  3. Proof of oral health assessment done prior to start of school.

For more information, please call the school office directly, or call the Educational Services Department at the District Office.

Many of our enrollment forms can be accessed here.