Registration for WVUSD begins in January, we also have District of Choice and Allen Bill opportunities.
TK is now being offered at: Vejar, Castle Rock, Evergreen, CJ Morris and Collegewood.
You will need the following documents to enroll your child:
- Two proofs of residency (utility, gas or, telephone bill, and mortgage statement, etc.)
- Updated immunization records
- Address or prior school attended (so that we may request your child's records)
If your child is entering T/K (Transitional Kindergarten) or Kindergarten, you will also need:
- Proof of age (original birth certificate or passport)
- Proof of current physical examination (In order to meet State requirements, must have occurred after March 10 of the year that the child is starting school)
- Proof of oral health assessment done prior to start of school.
For more information, please call the school office directly, visit Vejar, or call the Educational Services Department at the District Office.