How to Enroll:
Walnut Valley Unified School District has begun registration for the 2018-2019 school year for children entering T/K, kindergarten through fifth grade.
TK is now being offered at: Vejar, Castle Rock, Evergreen, CJ Morris and Collegewood.
Students must be 5 years of age by September 1, 2018 to enroll in kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year.
Students turning 5 September 2, 2018 through December 1, 2018 must enroll in Transitional Kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year.
Enrollment in District schools is processed at the individual school site and will continue August 1st.
You will need the following documents to enroll your child:
- Two proofs of residency (utility, gas or, telephone bill, and mortgage statement, etc.)
- Updated immunization records
- Address or prior school attended (so that we may request your child's records)
If your child is entering T/K (Transitional Kindergarten) or Kindergarten, you will also need:
- Proof of age (original birth certificate or passport)
- Proof of current physical examination (In order to meet State requirements, must have occurred after March 10 of the year that the child is starting school)
- Proof of oral health assessment done prior to start of school.
For more information, please call the school office directly, or call the Educational Services Department at the District Office.
Many of our enrollment forms can be accessed here.