Title I is a federally funded program that provides extra academic support to the students who need it. The PowerPoint file below gives more information. If you would like to speak about your child's eligibility and services through Title I, please contact your child's teacher or Jamie Highstreet, firstname.lastname@example.org, Title I Program Specialist.
Title 1 - 2020-2021 Summer School
- SCHOOL DATES: June 7- July 1, 2020 (Classes meet Monday through Thursday).
- LOCATION: CJ Morris Elementary, 19875 E. Calle Baja Dr., Walnut, CA 91789
- CLASS TIMES: 8:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. (Monday through Thursday)
- SNACKS: Please send a healthy nutritious snack with your child. There will be a snack time at 10:00. Students may also buy brunch using their lunch number.
- LUNCH: Grab and Go meals will be available at dismissal for all students.
- DRESS CODE: School dress code will be observed. Masks must be worn.
- DISCIPLINE: Students will receive a list of school rules during the first week of the summer academy. Please read and discuss these rules with your child. Students who are disruptive will not be allowed to attend summer school.
- SAFETY PROTOCOLS: You will be notified in the future before the start of summer school regarding safety protocols.