Vejar Elementary School Walnut Valley Unified School District

Skip to main content
Vejar Values Every Student, Every Day! Vejar named PBIS Silver Award School, California Gold Ribbon School!  Be Safe Be Respectful! Be Responsible!  Follow the Vejar Values everyday!  Enrollment is now open! WVUSD-Kids First, Every Student, Every Day! #vejarvalues #AllmeansAll

Enrollment for 2018-2019!

Enrollment in District schools is processed at the individual school site.

You will need the following documents to enroll your child:
1.  Proof of identification and age of student (birth certificate, passport, or notarized baptismal record)
2.  If student is living with parent(s)
  a.  Either a close of escrow paper, current monthly mortgage statement, current year's property tax statement, current rental/lease agreement, or current month rental receipt, and
  b.  A current utility bill or utility turn-on receipt (gas, water or electric), and
  c.  A DMV form (driver's license or California I.D.) with current address, and
3.  If student is living with a guardian
  a.  Same residency proof as for parents in #1 above plus proof of legal guardianship.  Note that legal guardianship can be obtained only through a Court of Law.
  b.  If student is living with a relative, and legal guardianship has not been obtained, a "Caregiver's Authorization Affidavit" form must be completed.  Proof of the existence of a short term family hardship requiring the student to live with the relative may be necessary.
3.  If student's family moves into the home of another family
  a.  Declaration of Residency document (Part I and Part II) are required.  The family with proof of residence must meet the requirements of #2 above.  If a family has a child already enrolled in the Walnut Valley Unified School District, a current utility bill is required as proof of continued residency.
If your child is entering Kindergarten, you will also need:
  1. Proof of current physical examination (In order to meet State requirements, must have occurred after March 1 of the year that the child is starting school)
  2. Proof of an oral health assessment no earlier that 12 months prior to enrollment.
If your child is entering Transitional Kindergarten, you will also need:
  1. Transitional Kindergarten application
  2. Proof of an oral health assessment no earlier that 12 months prior to enrollment.

For more information, please call the school office directly, or call the Educational Services Department at the District Office. 909-595-1261

Please use the links below for the forms associated with registration